It happens occassionally, despite all precautions. Here, the extravasation was about 10 cm proximal to the injection site in the antecubital fossa, which we had not come across before. An x-ray confirmed that it was contrast.
I have a 5-month old inflammed vein on the back of my wrist from CT contrast infiltration, no remedy was offered at the time. Is there something I can do to treat at this point?
Just a few thing that I feel are often overlooked or not understood when
sites buy a new PACS or RIS system. This isn’t a complete list and I am
sure and...
2 comments:
I have a 5-month old inflammed vein on the back of my wrist from CT contrast infiltration, no remedy was offered at the time. Is there something I can do to treat at this point?
You should consult your doctor if you are concerned
Post a Comment